Sunday, 16 February 2014

Lets talk lipstick!

I've been meaning to do this tag since someone tagged me to do it months back and I didn't. But better late then never right?!


How many lipsticks do you own?
My collection is no way extensive, with only a small number of 8. I am aware I only took a photo of 7 of them, I discovered the 8th hidden away with my nail varnish, so here have that.  



From left to right at the back: I have Lasting finish by Kate in the shade 101, A MUA lip stain in the shade crazy in love, a MeMeMe in Tuscan Red, an MUA lipstick in shade 14, a Topshop lips in Charmed, Gothic Glam in scorned, a MAC lipstick in Ruby Woo and another MUA lipstick also apparently in shade 14. I don't know why there both shade 14 because they're different colours...

What was the first lipstick you own?
My first lipstick was the MeMeMe in Tuscan red, which I brought for my holiday in Cyprus. I remember umming and ahhing about trying out lipsticks for ages and Cyprus was my exscuse to buy one and try it out. I have a thing where I will wear something out of my comfort zone for the first time, out of my hometown; anyone else do that? 

what is your favourite lipstick brand?
I'm sure you're going to know what I'm going to say and that is MAC, I'm planning on get another one soon. I'm just constantly amazed by the staying power of their lipsticks, it blows any of my others out of the water. What other lipstick can you still eat steak and still have lipstick practically untouched?!

What is your most worn lipstick? What is your favourite Red lip colour?
I've put these two questions together because they have the same answer which would be MAC's Ruby Woo. It's just the perfect red which goes with anything and its the lipstick I'm always drawn too when I'm choosing what to wear. 


What is your favourite finish?
Matte, everything should be matte!

What was the last lipstick you brought?
The last lipstick I brought was Gothic Glam in Scorned, which I have yet to wear. I brought it thinking it would be okay because it didn't look to dark and then I got home put it on and I looked life death if they wore purple lipstick. Don't you just hate that?! I guess it'll have to be a Halloween number. 

How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
I don't have anything in my bag, mainly because the last one I used was my collage bag and my lips are too dead to wear lipstick. But I do have a little make up bag which I put the make up I use daily in, so I can just grab and go if needs be and that always has Ruby Woo and Charmed in it, just in case I feel spontaneous. 



How do you store your lipsticks?
I'm slowly giving my room a make over, so I currently don't have any proper storage for my lipsticks. I put them in a tray with my nail varnish which sits in the top of my wardrobe. I do have my eye on cute draws. 

Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
I really want a nude/pink I can wear everyday, I really want to try out one of the Topshop Lip bullets, so if you guys have any recommendations let me know!

I tag anyone and everyone especially 

Love
Courtney x

3 comments:

  1. I better get a shuffle on and do this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw yay this can be my second post! i'll do this sunday ;) x

    ReplyDelete