Tuesday, 18 February 2014

My blog inspiration!

image found on google
So I have no idea where i first saw this blog, I come across tags and screenshot them and save them for a rainy day. I haven't seen one of these since and I just thought it was a nice little tag to do and for you to learn a bit more about me and my blog. 

What was the inspiration behind starting your blog?
I'd been reading blogs and watching youtube videos for ages before I started my own. I'd been diliberating for ages whether to go for it and then someone mentioned how it's an advantage for getting a job in the fashion world, which sold me! I never expected to enjoy it as much as I do and I've never looked back since! (cheeeeeese)

What inspires you to take your blog further?
Other bloggers, the fact that they have managed to make blogging a full time career, is pretty amazing! I'd be over the moon if i even had the chance of that happening! 

Who/what are you inspired by?
Other bloggers such as Ashlee from Fashionrocksmysocks, Claire Marshall from HeyClaire and Jenn from Clothes encounters, to name a few of my favourites.
Also the people around me, I'm a people watcher, what can I say? 


Out of your blog goals what have you achieved so far?
I know everyone says it but The fact that I even have followers is pretty mind blowing for me! I mean who'd have thought people would want to read my ramblings and see what I've been wearing that day!  

What does the future hold for your blog plans?
I have some blog post ideas lined up and I'm always jotting ideas in my notepad. I'm trying to blog more and improve my blog photos, so hopefully good quality photos outside, will be happening in the warmer months of 2014. I'm especially thinking of themed ootds, so if anyone has any ideas, that would be great! Also I'm planning on getting my header and layout done so its something I really love!

What is your ultimate goal for your blog?
I would love to make this a career. But realistic I just want to make it a long term thing, maybe with a wider audience and if blogging got me a job in the fashion world then that would be bloody marvellous! 

I tag anyone to do this if they like! 

Love
Courtney x

No comments:

Post a Comment