Friday, 7 February 2014

OOTD - More issues than Vogue

Jumper - Ebay 
Treggings - Topshop (old)

You may or may not have seen this jumper on other bloggers, honestly Its where i saw it and had to snap it up straight away. It's the perfect jumper for those winter lazy days for a girl studying fashion, no? Being black and white its easy to style with anything: jeans, leather trousers, leggings. I've paired it with my trusty dogtooth treggings for maximum comfort. 

I do have a confession to make part of this outfit is a lie, I did change my shoes to my white Docs that you may have seen on my instagram to start breaking them in, forgive me?! 

Love
Courtney x

5 comments:

  1. Courtney your so adorable ^_^ casually sending this from the college library ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, love the jumper! x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would go great with cut out boots! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would! I still haven't got any, I do have my eye on a few though!x

      Delete