Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Style Inspiration - Kylie Jenner








I used to write these posts when I first started my blog, I loved writing them I got to show you who was inspiring me and who I had serious wardrobe envy of, I guess I just forgot about writing them and well I'm not the most organised am I?! 

Everyone knows who the Kardashians are, their show may or may not be a guilty pleasure but we'll move on swiftly from that, and their younger sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner are certainly leaving their mark in the modelling world. They both have impeccable style but Kylie is one I definitely lean more towards. Check out her Instagram and Tumblr.

Love
Courtney x


8 comments:

  1. I love their style!Not everything they wear,but most of it.They're really sticking out of the clan. :)x
    btw.you got a new header!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they wear some really nice pieces, definitely more wearable then the other Kardashians! I did, do you think it looks okay?!

      Delete
  2. she has quite a cute look! would love to have a fashion collection with my sisters too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does indeed, her style is relateable and easily made your own! :)x

      Delete
  3. love love love Kylie's style! I just wish I could own her entire wardrobe! Love this post!
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog! Maybe want folow each other? If yes, just folow me and i foloe you back :)
    xx
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her style, it's so effortless.
    http://monochromecool.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete