Tuesday, 4 March 2014

A recent purchase


So I'm always searching for new ideas for my blog, so I thought I'd show you something I'm loving recently. These were a late Christmas present and after searching a million and one shops (well that's what I felt like) I finally found a pair in my size, but I can't remember where from so... I know I'm a bad blogger! 

I'm still in the process of breaking these in but they're going to be perfect in the summer paired with jeans or a cute dress. 

Love
Courtney x

2 comments:

  1. They're lovely!I'd love floral ones,they would be super cool with a summer dress. :)x

    alipstickjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a hard choice between them, but I went with white because they'd be a lot easier to pair with everything!x

      Delete