Tuesday, 8 April 2014

A blogging revelation...

Image found on Google images
The last couple of days I've been really thinking about my blog, why I started it and looking back at old posts and I've come to the conclusion that I've lost my blogging way! 

When I started my blog was intended as a personal style blog and well its not, not really. While trying to make my blog, I've gone off what it was originally meant to be and gone in in different directions in an attempt to please all kinds of blog readers and so I wasn't having a large period of time not blogging! I feel kind of pressured with not having new clothes to show all the time and worrying that its going to start becoming a bit repetitive; I am an outfit repeater! 

In an attempt to get my blog back to its roots and to a teens good intentions, I'm going to give myself set days to blog (there will be a post about this) so hopefully they become more regular. The majority Is going to be outfit posts with the odd hauls, products I use on my hair or face and posts about things that I love, because as I see it these are personal to me and they do in a way show my style in everyday life too? Only god knows what I'm talking about now! Oh and probably days out because I just love documenting them, it  makes me happy!


However at the moment my personal life is not at its best, so I don't know when I'll be blogging next hopefully not to long. I don't really want to be doing anything but this could be a good distraction! 

Love

2 comments:

  1. You have to do what is best for you lovely! You need time to yourself, everyone does. I hope you become much happier once you focus on what you need to do. A simple thing to remember you need people in your life who compliment it not complicate it. Much love and support to you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It really does mean a lot!

      Courtney x

      Delete