Tuesday, 15 April 2014

My blogging schedule!

So I think its time I make myself stick to a schedule and getting my blog organised! How many times have I said this now? Once, twice or a hundred?! I've finally learnt that I'm unable to blog everyday no matter how hard I try, I just don't have enough ootds ready or available without repeating myself. 

So I've decided I'm going to blog 3 times a week for now (hopefully in the future it'll be more) Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday these will mostly be OOTDs 

Love

6 comments:

  1. I've found having a schedule really helps me!! Good luck Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a good way of managing the blog. Good idea :)
    Following you now with GFC and Bloglovin.
    Will appreciate if you follow back too!
    Xoxo
    http://www.redraoalice.blogspot.com/2014/04/hair-wishes-we-all-have-some.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :) I'll definitey check your blog out! :)

      Courtney x

      Delete
  3. Good luck, hope you'll manage your blog with your new sched :)


    Elayne
    www.artrospective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete