Tuesday, 29 April 2014

OOTD - College comforts



Kimono - Primark
Top - River Island
Necklace - Waiste
Jeans - Topshop 
Socks - Priamark
Docs - some online shop

This is just a comfy outfit for college and spring, I really love Kimonos and the whole new look they give to an outfit! They're one of those items that make you feel all whimsical and floaty, does that even make sense? I also feel like I should be wearing some type of lingerie with it, oh god. 

I just paired it with my docs that I have yet to really wear out as I'm in the midsts of breaking them in. I love the colour, white is the perfect spring/summer colour, I can't wait to pair them with summer dresses and shorts, they're the perfect shoe for all year round especially in wet/cold England. I added these cute socks, mainly for comfort but to add a bit of a girly edge to what could be a manly shoe! 

Love


2 comments:

  1. Primark do make some good kimonos, have you checked out boohoo.com? They sometimes have great ones!

    Kate | Beautiboe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm always surprised though! No I haven't actually I always forget to look on there!

      Coutney x

      Delete