Wednesday, 30 April 2014

What's in my bag? 2014

bag - Zara, iPad - Present, iPod - Present, Purse - Ebay, Phone case - Primark, Book and pen - Random, Socks - Primark, Raybans - Optitions, Throwover - Primark 

 So I thought I'd give you a little insight into what I carry, on a daily bases, in my bag. I'm not one of those who carries their whole house in their bag, actually I hardly ever fill my bag up! What do you guys even put in there?! I love watching/reading these types of videos/posts mainly because I'm a nosy begger and for inspiration! 

I also filmed a little YouTube video, if you want the ins and outs of my bag and my ramblings or prefer videos! 



It would be fab if you liked or subscribed to my channel, also leave your links in a comment below to posts or videos!

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment