Tuesday, 20 May 2014

19 is practically OAP!


On Saturday it was my birthday, I'm now 19 which makes me feel super old, I'm practically an OAP! Forget that tattoo I'm saving for, its a mobility scooter my money is supposed to be going on! I saw my dad for a couple of hours, had a pub lunch then went back to my uncles for a good ol' BBQ, here are a few snaps from the day! 

Playsuit - Love clothing sample sale
Leather Jacket - Topshop
Unfortunately I never got an OOTD of this playsuit but hopefully I'll be able to get one up soon, if that's cool with you lot of course! 




I'm now the proud owner of a Harry Potter wand and I feel no shame. I'm also one of those who wouldn't be able to decide what side I'm on, sorry! 


I wanted to include this because super cute, my little sister made this for me letting me know she wrote the message in a banner just like my blog name, whatta cutie! 

love



5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday babe!! This pictures are lovely- I'm so jealous of your HP wand and love the playsuit :) Your sister is a sweetie doing your card like your blog!! Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I know isn't it amazing :) I know how lovely, she wants to be a blogger/vlogger when shes older haha x

      Delete
  2. sounds like you had an amazing birthday! and I'm so jealous you have a HP wand!! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete