Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Disney Inspired #1

Kida - The Lost City of Atlantis 

Links on my Polyvore

I've been thinking about doing something like this for ages after coming across a YouTube channel that does this and more and I really liked the idea of it. I did want to do it with clothing I own, but my wardrobe doesn't allow to me extend to some of the characters and what I had in mind, this way it gives me loads more options! 

I actually watched The Lost City of Atlantis on Monday when I was feeling ill (along with Princess and the frog) it was a film I watched all the time when I was younger and I saw it in Asda for £5 and snapped it up! I wanted to do an outfit that I would wear, keeping it as true to myself and you guys as possible. 

I chose this gorgeous blue wrap skirt and paired it with an orange crop top, as you can see in the photo of Kida these are the basis of the colours she wears. In the film when they first meet Kida she's almost monkey like along with the other Atlantians, so I thought a backpack would be pretty appropriate for moving are as quick as possible without it getting in the way and the shoes well you can throw them to the side or in the bag when they get annyoing. I chose this gorgeous crystal necklace because those crystals are a pretty big deal for the Atlantians. 


I hope you guys like this post and maybe they'll be more!

Love

2 comments:

  1. this isnt very accurate, where is the spear?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People would get arrested and that'd all be on me!

      Delete