Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Disney Inspired #2

Tangled 

Links on my polyvore
So I think this might be a little series either monthly or every other week, not sure yet, but I really enjoy creating them; even if its not everyones cup of tea. We can't all like the same thing right?! Creating these aren't about making them exactly the same but taking inspiration and making them into something you can wear daily, taking aspects from the film and the character to create an outfit! 

Tangled is probably my favourite Disney film, I love everything about it, so it only makes sense that I do an outfit inspired by it right?! I chose a midi skirt because shes always on the moving, swinging by her hair fighting with a frying the pan, the usual things really! A pleated midi is the right length to be doing various things without feeling restricted and elegant enough that its almost royally. I added white vans because well bare foot just isn't cutting it for me! I thought adding the lizard ear cuff was a cute aspect to the outfit because of the chameleon that is always sitting on her shoulder! 

Love



8 comments:

  1. Your blog is BeautiFul <3
    I am following u via GFC
    Hope u will follow back.
    arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lizard ear cuff... I would never have thought of that but it finishes off the look perfectly! Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lizard cuff and the skirt! ^^

    Cristielle |Fairytale Princess ☾•*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the floral headband here, so pretty!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete