Thursday, 8 May 2014

I'm on lookbook!




I've had LookBook for so long now and have been getting outfit inspiration from there for even longer! There is such a diverse range of styles on there and with just click of a button or a little search there are so many different outfits all around the world to source ideas from. 

Its only been recently though that I've managed to upload any photos, we probably all know by now about the lack of blogging recently, that I feel are worthy to upload! It would definitely make me happy if you could fan me or hype an outfit you're particularly liking! 


Leave me your links in a comment below and I'll check it out!

Love

1 comment:

  1. I love lookbook! Please follow mine lookbook.nu/collagemepretty and i'll be following yours :)

    Pretty please could you nominate me in Cosmopoltan's blog awards 2014? I would really appreciate the support and it only takes a second or two I promise! Please follow this link to vote for me: http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards/

    Thanks so much! Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete