Friday, 2 May 2014

OOTD - Ahoy!


                                                    

                                       
Top - Topshop (old)
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - My Muvs

I really like this outfit, although its very simple and comfortable, the small finishing touches really make the outfit! I definitely feel like a sailor or that I should be lounging on a boat somewhere with the dock shoes and striped tee. I forgot to photograph my jacket which is just a basic green hooded jacket from Topshop, the picture below is just a little snapshot from above, their all the rage on Instagram, dontcha know?! But it really brings together the whole 'sailor' vibe of this outfit! 






Also I'd like to say a little shoutout to these shoes, they are bloody comfortable and everyone needs a pair in their life!

Love


2 comments:

  1. ahh the shoes! They look so comfortable! Cute outfit! x

    Kate | www.beautiboe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes are too adorable :) xx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete