Tuesday, 6 May 2014

OOTD - florals and fedoras



Fedora - Asos 
Shirt - Muvs Wardrobe
Jeans - Topshop 
Vans - Schuh (old)

I am so glad I brought this hat thanks to a fellow blogger I chat to on Twitter, I'd been deliberating about it for ages and with a lot of persuasion (read very little) I got one. Check out Asos for some really great ones, I got this one in the sale, bargain! 

I kept my outfit casual as I was just running some errands and seeing my nan for the day and I love the understated look of just a shirt and jeans at the moment! This floral one is one I steal regularly from my muvs wardrobe, whoops! 

Love








7 comments:

  1. Love the shirt :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, I think its new look! :)

      Delete
  2. Loving that shirt hun! You are rocking that fedora!

    Love Emma xxx

    DollfaceBlogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this outfit, specially the shirt & the hat!!

    -sarah xo

    ReplyDelete