Wednesday, 7 May 2014

OOTD - Lets take a celfie!

Yes I really did just say that, cringe! 

1
Celfie tee - Love Clothing
Mom Shorts - Topshop
Shirt - Old 
Chain - Old
Belt - Asos 
slip on plimsolls - Asos 

For college, I like to be comfy but I also like to make some type of effort and I don't know how I've yet had to feature any of these items, excluding the shoes, seeing as I've worn them so many times already! 

Now the Celfie Tee you have seen everywhere but I just think its a fun take on a casual tee and we're all guilty of taking a selfie every now and then just check out our instagrams?! I just paired it with these Mom shorts from Toppers, which I'm pretty sure are still online, I love the oversized look of these shorts and they actually give my bottom full coverage. Praise the lord! 

I placed a shirt over the top not only because I like the grunge element it gives the outfit, but for the unpredictable English weather. One minute its hot the next its cold, it's giving me a headache and chills! But I also wore it so I felt more comfortable, these tights are lot thinner then my usual choice and I felt practically naked in these shorts, oh god! 


Love


1 comment: