Wednesday, 28 May 2014

OOTD - Little Mix


Jumpsuit - Topshop 
Denim shirt - Muvs wardrobe
Vans - Schuh 

Sunday just gone I was the responsible adult so my sister could see Little Mix, I wanted to be comfortable but look decent, I'm spending an evening out ya know? I wore this Jumpsuit, which is perfect for all year round and you can do so much with day or night; maybe I'll do a blog post is that something you'd like?! I paired it with my purple vans for a little colour and a denim shirt for maximum comfort. 

Although Little Mix is not my kind of music, they are very good performers.Their set up, outfits and delightful male backing dancers were faultless and they're vocals are pretty superb too, I can appreciate good music of all kinds if I have too! 

Love

2 comments:

  1. I love jumpsuits - they're so handy as a full outfit with very little effort! My sister loves Little Mix too :) xo

    amber love

    ReplyDelete