Tuesday, 27 May 2014

OOTD - Tripping around London

Top - Lauren Ralph Designs
Jeans - Topshop
Converse - Schuh 

First it literally looks like I live in these jeans, which is true but I promise they do get washed and secondly why has my face blurred?! Anyway life questions aside this is something I wore when I went on a trip to London with College, We basically just had to look around shops; bonus or what?! It was very humid in London so I was glad I chose this top and I actually had my arms. (shock) I love the print on this top, which is actually part of a two piece but its just too cold for the shorts at the moment and they wouldn't go with tights. What I really like about this top is that only a few have been made from this fabric all the way from Uganda (I think) so its not something you can just pick up of the highstreet! 

Look out for the whole two piece in the future!

Love

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what the two piece looks like because I love this top!! :D Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing! I can't wait for it to get warmer or for my holiday so I can wear it! :)xx

      Delete
  2. amei!!


    estou a seguir!


    xx

    cabecanasnuvensz.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete