Tuesday, 13 May 2014

OOTD -


Jumper - Topshop (old)
Vest top - Primark 
Jeans - Topshop 

First I want to apologise how I look, hence facing down in hope of hiding my fringe, but I had to take these in the evening, so yeah. Forgive me?

I've had this jumper for almost 2 years now maybe more, I got it for a throw over if it got chilly on holiday, and this must be only the second time I've worn it! It's just a basic stripy knit jumper that is lightweight perfect for bunging in a bag on holiday or wearing with a pair of jeans during the spring/summer; when you're basically layering everything you own.

I kept it pretty simple with a plain black vest top underneath but I think a neon coloured or a cropped version would add a bit of something to this outfit. It also leaves open a whole variety of shoes and bag options, what's not to like?!


Love

4 comments: