Wednesday, 25 June 2014

OOTD - Am I a model?!

Fedora - Asos, Sunglasses - opticians, Playsuit - sample sale, Jelly shoes - Asos

So for Photography at college we're doing part of it on street photography and we had to have a go ourselves using a disposable camera, which ties into another part of the project. I made my sister be my model, dressed her up for summer and made her do ridicules poses for me. I took this as an opportunity to take blog photos outside in a secluded area, if you know me then you've seen me in front of a camera when other people are around, a disaster! The things I do for college, aye?! 

Here are some photos from the disposable and the other camera/phone I had in my bag! 






Ps. I think this was the longest me and my sister were civil towards each other for. Shock.


Love

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I love your posts and the beautiful photos! <3 <3 <3. Welcome to visit:

    http://lisawola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Disposable camera's can be hilarious fun! You can get some really weird effects from using out of date film too, my fridge's vegetable draw is full of them!

    ReplyDelete