Tuesday, 17 June 2014

OOTD - Grey summers


Dress - Minkpink via Asos

First I want to apologise for the photo quality, it was done on my iPhone and I never said that my family were photographers; you should of seen the other ones! Anyway I really love this dress its a Minkpink one from last years collection, I think. You know you have those dresses that you love and is a feel good one, this is one of those! Although I'm pretty sure its shrunk because I don't remember it being this short when I last put it on, lets just say lifting my arms up higher then my chest is a BIG no no! 

By the way I've been featured on You Wish You's blog in her style series, you should go check that out and maybe give her a follow!
Love

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely dress! I love MINKPINK!

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! One of my favourite brands!

      Delete
  2. That dress really suits you! And even if it shrunk, I don't think it's at the point where it's too short :)
    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Phew, I was worried it was a little too short!

      Delete
  3. I like this!
    How about following each other? Let me know & I follow right back!

    Kiss,
    PERONALBLOG|G+|BLOGLOVIN’|FACEBOOK|INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete