Tuesday, 3 June 2014

What I'd wear to a festival

links on my polyvore 

So it's soon the start of the festival season, after all the talk of what my friend Charlie was going to take, I was inspired! So I thought I'd give you an insight in one one of the outfits that I would wear if I was lucky enough to go. 

This type of outfit is ideal, keeping my top and shorts pretty basic although not completely boring with the shredded shorts or the cut out detail on top allows me to layer as much as I want if need be and add pattern. I thought this Kimono was perfect, I love the mandala type print. I added the tribal necklace because it adds a little something to the outfit and I think its goes perfectly with the kimono print, I paired this with a pair of hunters (everyone needs wellies) and a belt bag, I'm not keen on the bum bag trend and thought this was a good alternative!


Are you guys going to any festivals this year? 
Love

2 comments:

  1. Woo, little shoutout! I may have to find myself an outfit for this for my festival :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great chioces, I'm loving that kimono! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete