Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Day in the life of 1#









Blogs - Emma - Charlie 
Twitter - Emma - Charlie 

This is a new type of post to my blog in which I take photos throughout my day of what I'm up to and I thought Thursday was the prime opportunity to start; because how interesting is my usual day in front of the tv?! I plan to carry my camera around with me a lot more often as I've missed plenty of photo opportunities and have been gutted I didn't have my camera. I think doing more posts like this will improve my photo taking as you can probably tell they need help. I'd love any advice you can give me! They'll be an OOTD from this day soon! 



Hope you enjoyed it

Love


2 comments:

  1. Aww i really like this! And you got some good pictures too ^_^ Do more! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww cheers! I think I will I liked doing it!x

      Delete