Wednesday, 16 July 2014

HOW I STYLE - The Slip Dress

Slip Dress - Asos 
1. Crop Top - Topshop, Slip ons - Asos
2. Fedora - Asos, Shirt - Topshop, Docs - online store?
3. Jacket - Primark, Shoes - Old
I've had this slip dress for ages now but its never seemed to get photographed and the one time I did my SD Card ruined them! Anyway when I first brought mine I couldn't find any posts to help me decide what to wear with it, so I thought I'd do one for you who are unsure how to pair yours. 

They are so versatile for all year round and are definitely a wardrobe staple, but as its summer I did it from a warmer weather perspective but that's not to say you cant add a pair of thick tights and a cute coat to make it weather appropriate. 

Outfit 1 - is a casual outfit, for maybe running errands or a day of shopping, it shows how versatile the slip dress is pairing it under a top or even a jumper for cooler weather.
Outfit 2 - is a smart/casual outfit which could be worn at work or maybe to an interview, this is my favourite one of the two, I love the look of the slip dress over the top of a shirts its effortlessly smart. 

Outfit 3 - is an evening outfit just pairing a statement jacket over the top for the chiller nights and a pair of heels really dresses up this outfit. Confession time those heels are the only ones I own otherwise they would have been more summer appropriate. 


Hope this helps some of you!

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment