Saturday, 5 July 2014

Only The Young



If you attended the Summertime Ball this year, you lucky things, you probably know about Vodafone who got the public to vote for an unsigned band that they would like to see perform at Wembley Stadium, those lucky winners were Only The Young. 

Now to be completely honest with you I hadn't heard of them until recently, when someone got in contact with me about sharing this video and them with you. After a bit of research, read stalking on Youtube and Twitter I found I really liked these guys and would love to share them with you. 

You probably know by now, if you know me in real life or on twitter, I love music (who doesn't) and I'm always on the lookout for new people to listen too and acousitc unsigned artists are definitely my favourite. I've followed people from when they started out on YouTube and are finally being heard at festivals and on the radio, Hello Nina?! It's great following their journey. 

I wouldn't share them with you if I didn't genuinely think they are worth sharing, that's not what I'm about nor what I want my blog to become about! These guys have great charisma and banter (yeah I said it) together and I think there's something fun about these guys and their style is bang on! 


 

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment