Tuesday, 8 July 2014

OOTD - A 60's miss match







Top - Forever21 (old)
Jeans - Topshop
Sandals - Ebay

To me this outfit just doesn't seem to gel well together but it might be one of my favourites to date even though it isn't anything special. It's a combination of all my favourite things, a pun and a little 'That's so Raven' to it, my new favourite shoes and a beehive. You don't know how long I've been trying to do a beehive but with my hair being so fine, I thought I was never going to achieve it but lo and behold it happened and I had to document it, right?! I brought this top a year or two ago after seeing it on Hey Claire one of my favourite YouTubers and I couldn't not get it as soon as I saw it, love at first sight!  

But that doesn't get rid of the fact that I probably should have worn vans or converse with this outfit and less of an elegant hair style, but I was just so excited to wear my shoes and that I achieved one of my hair ambitions that I just couldn't get rid of any of it. Its a wonderful miss match. 


Love


No comments:

Post a Comment