Tuesday, 8 July 2014

OOTD - Casual Fed





So everything here you've probably seen before, but not together so this is a new outfit there is no one time wearing here! I just wore this for a shop in town looking for clothing for my holiday, there should be a haul soon so look out for that, the weather has been so odd recently that I'm half dressing for summer and rain. 

By the way I'm hoping to do a little holiday series soon, so with ,hopefully, some proper planning it'll all get done and go up on time.
 
Would you guys prefer some after or before I got on holiday?

 Love








4 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit! love the hat

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking that outfit, girl! I love it. Especially the hat!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete