Monday, 28 July 2014

OOTD - Overheating







Dress - H&M
Kimono - Primark
Shoes - Ebay
Bag - New Look on Asos
Photos taken by Emma 


It's been a pretty busy week for me, I've had plans multiple times this week that have meant I needed to venture into the outside world. shock horror. This times I went to Chichester with my college friends, Emma and Charlie, who you've probably seen me mention a thousand times; in which we did a little window shopping, lunch and a walk around Bishop Palace Gardens. If you live near Chichester you should definitely check out the gardens, its such a beautiful place perfect for a picnic or outfit posts. 

I kept my outfit quite basic and minimal purely because of how hot it is, I just couldn't bare to wear a lot of clothing. So I just paired this basic black dress with a cute kimono, my new favourite summer sandals and backpack, its the little details that make this outfit!

Emma is currently building a portfolio, so she wanted to take some street photos once again I had to have my photo done in a public place, but I surprisingly felt quite comfortable doing it maybe its because I don't know anyone there! 

Also Emma has done a video on her YouTube which I feature in so check that out here 



Love 

12 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!love the shoe and the backpack!
    Follow each other,let me know and i will follow u back!
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit. Really love the shoes, gorgeous. You have such a good blog x

    www.beautyisacreationofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, I've been looking at this backpack and it looks amazing on your photos :)

    www.laurieelle.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It's a great bag surprising spacious! :)x

      Delete
  4. I love your backpack!

    http://emilyjane94.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete