Tuesday, 22 July 2014

OOTD - Titchfield Abbey





Fedora - Asos
Top - Topshop (old)
Skirt - Topshop
Vans - Schuh (old)



All photos taken by Amy Wilton

Monday I met up with some of my favourite people, Amy and Emily, for a day of relaxing, food and a catch up. We went for lunch at a cute little pub and then went over to the Abbey. I love visiting ruins/castles anything historical really, its one of my favourite things to do and I've been to this particular ruin a couple of times; there's not much to do but its so peaceful and beautiful! 

Amy who takes a lot of photos decided its time we document our going outs, having managed to escape it for 3 years and kindly offered to take my outfit photos. So getting over my fear of the camera in a public place and other people being around these are our results. There were a lot of laughing and terrible photos!


Love


3 comments:

  1. I love seeing outfit photos on location!! You should defiantly do more of it Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I think I will I really love how these have come out and I've been intending too for ages but I'm just not confident enough if its a busy place!haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! Any look that works a Fedora hat wins me over. Also, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check it out My Very Own Liebster Award . Enjoy!

    Row Bow
    x
    What Row Chose...

    ReplyDelete