Tuesday, 15 July 2014

OOTN - Black Tie


Dress - Missguided 
Shoes - Primark
Headband - Primark 
Chain - H&M (old)

First I want to apologise for the quality of the photo, I got ready early to take photos but then my dad turned up early so I only had time for a rushed iPhone photo on my way out. 

I wore this Friday night to a 40th 50th and 60th black tie themed birthday party, weeks I was antagonising over what to wear I don't do dresses often and certainly not formal ones. I then came across this Scuba midi dress on Missguided for only £19.99 and deemed it perfect, it also has a slit at the back which obviously makes it formal right?! 

I kept everything simple with a gold chain and headband and put my hair in an almost beehive, it just wouldn't cooperate goddamnit, it and geek shoe flats because I cannot walk in heels!

Love

2 comments: