Sunday, 27 July 2014

The Harry Potter Tag






I know what you're all thinking, really Courtney really, but how could I resist a Harry Potter tag and realising my inner (not so secret) Potter geek?! Lets be real we all love Harry Potter?!


1. What is your favorite book?
First off asking someone what there favourite book/film is like asking someone to choose between there mum or dad, you're just not meant to have favourites. But if I had to it would be either Prisoner of Azkaban I would read that one over and over but truely it would be the Deathly Hallows its when everything comes together! 
2. What is your favourite film?
I just can't choose one of anything, is that against the tag rules? I dunno. But it would either be the Chamber of Secrets and oh god I just can't choose between them I love them all! 
3. What is your least favourite book?
It would probably be, I'm sorry to say, The Philosophers Stone even though its the beginning of everything its just a little slow getting into it, the others are so exciting from the offset that it pales a little in comparison. But I still love it!
4. What is your least favourite film?
I don't have one. I can't choose. 
5. Parts of the books/ films that make you cry.
Oh god after the death of Sirius I literally just cry my way through the books and films, they just get to me OKAY!! The death of Sirius, the death of Dumbledore, The death of Hedwig and Dobby, The death of Severus and his last memory, greatest love story ever! 
Always
6. If you could hook up with any character, who would it be?
Draco Malfoy obviously, I have no shame. Although I did used to have a massive crush on Tom Riddle in The Chamber of Secrets but people just laughed at me when I told them, was he bad? I don't think so!

 

Can we just take a minute and appreciate Tom Felton?!

7. Who is your favourite character?
Luna Lovegood, Hagrid, Dumbledore, Snape, Neville, Bellatrix, Draco, Fred & George I just can't decided!
8. Who is your least favourite character?
Percy, he came crawling back in the end but I did not except him!  Oh and Umbridge, I did not care for that women!
9. What is your least favourite line?
Oh my least favourite line, I never gave it much thought before. I'm sure there are a few others but the first one that comes to mind is in the last book when they show Snapes memory of the end of his friendship with Lily. There is just something about that scene that makes me feel so sorry for Snape!

Severus Snape: "I never meant to call you Mudblood, it just —"
Lily: "Slipped out? It's too late. I've made excuses for you for years. None of my friends can understand why I even talk to you. You and your precious little Death Eater friends ... You've chosen your way, I've chosen mine."


10. What would your Patronus be?
Maybe and Owl or a Wolf! 
11. If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or Elder Wand, which would it be?
First thought would be the Elder Wand but that comes with to much grief, so it would have to be the invisibility cloak. Could you imagine the amount of fun you could have with that!? 

12. Which house would you be in?
I could never decided between Gryffindor or Slytherin but I did a Pottermore and I think I was Ravenclaw so I'll go with that! 
13. If you could meet any member of the cast, who would it be?
Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix) she's one of my favourite actresses and I'd love to meet her or Michael Gambon (Dumbledore) or all of them can I just say all of them?! 
14. If you were on the Quidditch team, which position would you play?
I think I'd either be a seeker because I'm small so I'd be pretty fast on a broomstick, which I like to think I'd be really good at, or the Beater because I think there pretty important and it'd be quite fun no?

15. Were you happy with the ending?
I was happy with the ending but it really annoyed me that in the film Harry never fixed his own wand with the Elder wand like he does in the book! Its something I noticed when I first watched it and stuck with me ever since, I think it's pretty significant!
16. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
Harry Potter was my childhood and I know loads of people say that and other dont understand how important it is to me and how much I love it. But It really was, it was my favourite thing to read, its my favourite thing to watch and it would easily cheer me up and I could just get lost in Hogwarts and the characters and the story. There are even a few life lesson and qoutes that can be taken into real life and I couldn't imagine not storming through the whole lot in a week and weekenders of Harry Potter! 

You're welcome
Leave your links below if you've done this or when you do! 
Love

2 comments: