Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Disney inspired #4

Maleficent



 So I finally got around to watching Maleficent and how amazing is it?! I'm becoming obsessed which is what inspired this post. But first can we take a minute to appreciate and admire those cheek bones. 

Like always I take inspiration from certain characters, in this case Maleficent duh?! I kept my outfit all black except for the bold lip like she does. In the end I went for a Jumpsuit that had this ruffle detailing on the shoulders, I thought this replicated those giant neck things subtlety.  I added a couple of rings, the stone because they're both spiritual and magical and this bird head ring because of the Crow/man that accompanies her through her dark phase. Also the headscarf instead of giant horns as it can be worn hair up or down depending how you feel! 

Have you seen Maleficent? What did you think? 

Love




1 comment:

  1. Hello doll. I own a beauty blog with makeup reviews, tips, fashion..... Check it out, if you like it please follow: Nika's Beauty Land

    ReplyDelete