Wednesday, 20 August 2014

My pool side essentials!

Headphones - Primark / Bikini - Asos / iPod Classic / Book - Asda / Raybans - Opticians / Hat - Accessorize / Bag - Primark
Here are the things I found myself carrying around on me throughout the day when chilling by the pool. I'm definitely one of those who carries everything around with me and it's all pretty self explanatory.  Obviously I wore a bikini, this is a high waisted one I got from Asos last year and its one of my favourites. A book or magazine is an essential isn't it? you need something to occupy your time which also includes the iPod. Album to listen to is Jake Bugg Shangri la it is pretty amazing, if you don't listen to Jake Bugg already get on it ASAP! 


love

2 comments:

  1. I can't disagree with any of these, this is pretty much identical to my pool side essentials as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag! Sandals and a hat are a must, especially in sunny weather!

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete