Tuesday, 26 August 2014

OOTD - Autumn sunflowers



Jeans - Topshop / Top - Sheinside / hat - asos / jacket - Miss Selfridge (old)

These are my favourite jeans they have taken the Joni jean place, they're super comfy, high waisted flattering and they have a ripped knee. I think these are the jamie but don't qoute me on that. 

As we all know England has taken a turn for the cold but I'm not ready to give up my summer clothes and honestly I cannot dress for sudden temperature change. So I paired it with this sunflower crop because its super comfy and bright and I don't want to be stuck in those winter colours just yet, I want it to be warm again. The ripped jeans, docs and fedora give it a slightly grungy vibe which I kinda of love at the moment. 

Love

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are adorable, do you remember where you got them?

    www.kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're on the Dr Martens website but I found them on a different online store :)x

      Delete