Tuesday, 19 August 2014

OOTD - Day 2

Floppy Hat - Accessorize / Dress - Asda / Belt - Asos / Shoes - Topshop (old)
This is another outfit for lounging around the pool, I love the look of this dress when its with a belt on its own its a bit frumpy. It's amazing what a simple belt can do to an outfit. I brought this hat in the Duty free after deciding not to take my Fedora with me on holiday, it was perfect for the hot weather and kept the sun right of my face. I also felt a bit 50's and Bridget Bardot in it, all fancy and that. 


Love

4 comments:

  1. I love the dress! I looks so nice on your Courtney ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start shopping in Asda more! Look super cute!
    http://the-fairest-of-them.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always give them a look, I've found some great pieces from there!

      Delete