Thursday, 14 August 2014

OOTD - Night 1


Top - Forever 21 - Shorts - Asos - Vans - Schuh 
This is one of my favourites of the week and I've been dying to wear these shorts since I got them a couple of weeks ago. I saw them in the Asos magazine and stalked them down until they came onto the website and they're as amazing as I thought they would be. As they are such a statement short I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit simple and have the shorts do all the talking. I had the top be more tight fitting to balance out the shorts and plain so it wouldn't be too overpowering! 



This is Molly my sister who is obsessed with YouTube videos and wanted to be featured on my blog so here is her debut. For someone so young she has a pretty fab style of her own already, her dress is from Primark in the sale and covered in sweets her favourite thing!

Love

7 comments:

  1. I love your shorts! Such a pretty print!

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou they're super comfy, wish it was still warm so I can wear them!

      Delete
  2. Your shorts are soo pretty and perfect for summer! Your sister is adorable too :D I've just started a blog of my own and if you're interested you are very welcome to visit. Followers are desperately needed!!! http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I'll definitely check it out for you :) x

      Delete
  3. LOVE these shorts! Your right they are the perfect statement print <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are adorable! I have a little giveaway going on if you want to win a set of teapigs drinks! xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/teapigs-matcha-drink-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete