Tuesday, 2 September 2014

OOTD - Trying to look like a lady

Jumper - Asda /  Necklace - old / Trousers - Primark / Shoes - Primark /

So first my trousers have come out a cobalt blue when really they're more of an emerald green (I think) so I don't know what went wrong there. But hopefully its not going to bother you too much; in Primark they do have these in various colours though. 

I went for a more put together and 'posh' look when styling up this trousers, mainly because I wanted to wear this jumper top thing and I thought the pearl collar would look super cute so hence the pairing. This is definitely a more smarter look especially for me but I think it works and I can't wait to style up these trousers even more, so expect to see these a lot this A/W. Also I even curled my hair that is super feminine, high five me.

Also here's what happens when my brother is in the room when I'm taking outfit posts...




Love




No comments:

Post a Comment