Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Pointless answers to pointless questions


I think I was in the bath when this post idea came to me, we bloggers and YouTubers do get to know me tags, which basically are just questions you're asked in everyday life. Yawn. What about those interesting question no one cares about, that's when you truly get to know someone, no?! 


  1. If you had a super power what would it be?
    I'd have control of the elements: water, wind, fire, nature. I mean how cool would that be,  I think it stems from a cartoon I used to watch as a kids W.I.T.C.H any one else remember that?!
  2. What is your favourite quote?
    It'd have to be my tattoo, it's 100% true and its from one of my favourite things of all time.

    " Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn out the light" - Dumbledore
  3. Last song you listened to?
    Jake Bug - Me and You


  4. Favourite place/city in the UK?
    Newquay in Cornwall or Bath both such beautiful places even if I've only been a handful of times; something about them just call me to them. 
  5. What is your dream pet?
    A dragon or a dinosaur, they're kind of similar right?! I've always wanted a dragon ever since I was little, playing games where I had an imaginary dragon and I had the cutest baby dinosaur teddy that folded into an egg. I was child that was away with the fairies can you tell?
  6. Favourite time of day?
    I love the moon and the stars but I'm scared of the dark and freak myself out easily so walking around at night is not my idea of fun. I literally have no idea, I'll go with night. 
  7. What was your dream job as a child?
    To be a spy, I'm still holding out for that by the way I think I'd pretty good at it just saying.
  8. How many sugars do you have in your tea? 
    I don't drink tea but if I do I have 2 sugars
  9. If you could visit or live in a fictional place where would it be?
    Hogwarts duh!
  10. Dream car? 
    69' Mustang or a Bugatti 

Feel free to do the same post and even add your own questions, leave a comment if you do!

Love


2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite quotes too!! I would also love a dinosaur <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, we have so much in common haha! I remember watching W.I.T.C.H as a kid, my little sister has the DVD of it now and I still sing along with the theme tune haha

    Lauren | http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete