Wednesday, 10 September 2014

WONDER'FULL Mascara Review



If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen me post the picture above about some of my make up buys and because WONDER'FULL is a newer mascara I thought I'd give it a go because I genuinely quite like it!


WONDER'FULL is a mascara with Argan Oil in it which honestly is what drew me towards it and well I needed a new mascara. As you can see from the before and after photo above it elongates the eye lashes and makes them more noticeable in a subtle way. This girl doesn't want spider legs. It has yet to clump my eyelashes on me and the brush is a lot nicer then my old mascara. 

So I'm no make up enthusiast, I wear it when I can be bothered and this is actually a pretty terrible review, forgive me?! Also if you want me to write up anything on the other make up in that photo let me know!


Love



2 comments: