Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Disney Inspired - Cruella Deville

Links on my Polyvore

As I haven't done one of these in ages, I thought I would do a Halloween themed one by choosing a villain and creating an outfit. I honestly forgot about Cruella Deville until recently and she was really mean, she takes puppies and makes them into coats goddamnit! 

I actually kept pretty close to the original character because she dresses pretty normal don'tcha think?! I just added the spotty bag and dalmatian necklace to incorporate the spots of the dogs that she obviously loves so much. This outfit could be easily a subtle dress up for Halloween just add the wig or for a fancy evening out!

Love


2 comments:

  1. Oooh I really like this one Courtney! :D didn't know you were gonna do a cheeky blog post tonight!? ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou grasshopper! :D Well ya know me spontaneous! ;)x

      Delete