Tuesday, 14 October 2014

OOTD - cooler florals



Jeans - Dorothy Perkins petite / Top - Forever21
First can we talk about hoe stunning the colours of this top is?! Blue is one of my favourite colours to wear and buy. This top is perfect for this transitional weather that we're having and can be easily carried on throughout the rest of this year. 

Admittedly I brought it thinking it was going to be a jumper but actually its this comfortable almost silky like material on the print and then the black is more of a tshirt fabric. This is such a comfy and statement printed top that I wanted to keep everything simple pairing with these jeans and my trusty vans. These jeans are actually a new buy and not from Topshop which is a shock because Topshop is the only place I buy them. I never realised Dotty Ps actually did a petite and these were only £24 and are super comfy! 


Love

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! This is a great post :)
    What makes you beautiful
    Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow back. Lets stay in touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue, guess that's one of the reasons I feel in love with this post!
    I've nominated you for The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Awards :D
    You can check my blog for more details if you want :D

    beatrizsdiary.blogspot.com.br

    Bea xx.

    ReplyDelete