Wednesday, 1 October 2014

OOTD - pyjamas or outerwear?



shirt - Asos (sale) / Jeans - Topshop / Vans - Schuh  

This top I brought in the Asos sale for just £5, sweet. Although I'm honestly not 100% sure its isn't a pyjama top, it wasn't in the pyjamas section. Oh well its fashion right?! Its the softest silkiest material and super comfy, its a little low cut for my liking but something I can overcome with a vest top underneath. I paired it with my ripped jeans to keep it casual and less pyjama like. I think not knowing whether its part of pyjama set just makes it a whole lot more cosier and perfect for college; I've always wanted pyjamas to be socially acceptable to wear outside. 


Love

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, it looks so comfy. I once bought a pair of plain grey material pyjama bottoms and wore them as regular trousers and no one knew the difference haha!

    Lauren | http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shopping pyjamas is a far cheaper option and you would never know the difference, especially with the fashion at the moment! :)

      Courtney x

      Delete