Tuesday, 11 November 2014

#Cosmopolitan Chic - day to night

When I was contacted to take part in #cosmopolitanchic I couldn't say no, coming up with outfits I wish I owned for places and events I wish I could go to is one of my favourite things to do. In this case I was pretending I was staying at the most amazing looking resort Cosmopolitan Las Vegas   A girl can dream! I decided to do a day to night look featuring this gorgeous pleather midi skirt. 

Links on my Polyvore

I thought this was the perfect outfit for a day of shopping and a bit of brunch, what girl doesn't love shopping? its comfortable chic and a definite me outfit. I wanted to keep the skirt the main focus of both of my outfits, so the looks are quite minimal. I paired the skirt with a denim shirt which could be tucked in or tied at the waist to show a little skin and break up the outfit. I chose these monk shoes and gorgeous backpack to keep the outfit casual and well I am LOVING both of these trends at the moment. I thought a nude lip along side natural make up and a messy bun would bring the outfit together. 

Links on my polyvore
For a fancy meal then a night out hitting the clubs or seeing  a show, this outfit would be perfect.; Its super versatile for whatever your evening plans are. I  once again paired this gorgeous pleather skirt, which I may have to buy myself, with this cute lace bralet. These are everywhere at the moment, but I think they're perfect for any outfit: under shirts or in this case on their own. I then layered these various dainty necklaces over the top. I think these shoes are perfect, they're dainty like the bralet and I just love the little gold toe and heel detail, it adds a bit of something to what would be plain shoes. I thought this gold detailed clutch and dark red lip would bring everything together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment