Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Me Time

Seen this tag floating around on YouTube, so I thought i'd give it a go. I love doing new tags so yeah here we go! 


- What do you watch or read during me-time?
I catch up on my YouTube when I have internet or watching my favourite films such as: Red, The proposal, Taken, Tangled to name a few of those. I'll also read a book that I'm currently reading or catch up on my blogs. 
- What do you wear during me-time?
If I know I don't have to go out you'll find me in my Pyjamas with a blanket wrapped round me. Although I did see these fleece lined joggers in Primark the other day and I might try and find them.
- What are your me-time beauty products?
Urmm I don't really have one? I'm not massively fussed on stuff like that, although recently I've been really loving a bubble bath. So maybe that? 
- Current favourite nail polish?
I'm terrible at doing my nails so I just don't. You'll see no pretty nail varnish on my Instagram from me. Practically worth prison in the blogging community no?! 
- What do you eat/drink during me-time?
Drink will mostly likely be Dr Pepper or some other fizzy sugary delight and probably eating Salt and Vinegar Golden Wonder crisps are just magical and I find myself eating them in twos. If I can get my hands on them, there seems to be a major shortage at the moment. 
- Current favourite candle?
Again I don't personally own candles, apparently I'll burn the house down cheers mum! 
- Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
My friend will tell you I don't go outside. Oh god that sounds sad. But I hate the cold and its blah and where I live and there is nothing to do. Although I do like walking in the woods or around somewhere that is nice to look at. 
- Would you ever go see a movie alone?
Nope, although it makes sense. Why do we go to the cinema with friends you're not supposed to be talking?!
- Favourite online shop?
Asos always! 
- Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?
Nothing I'm pretty boring!
I tag anyone anywhere that wants to do this tag, let me know if you do. I particularly tag Emma, Charlie and Chloe though! 
Love

1 comment:

  1. Cool tag! I've tagged you to do the Tag you're it tag- you can find the questions here : http://dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/tag-youre-it.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete