Wednesday, 5 November 2014

OOTD - A Scottish Autumn


Shirt - Topshop (old) / Jumper - H&M/ Necklace - Primark (old) / jacket - Missguided / Jeans - Dorothy Perkins / Slips on - Primark 
You may have read my previous post  and noticed a photo similar to this in one of the sections. This is what I wore on Wednesday when gallivanting around the Castle, it was such a lovely day and pretty chilly. 

This outfit was perfect I wasn't too hot or cold and perfect for exploring the Castle and Loch Leven. I just simply paired a shirt, jumper and jeans, my favourite autumn look, with my new Missguided coat which is super warm and comfy and I wish I could wear it forever! 


Love

4 comments:

  1. I am in love with this outfit! I'd definitely wear it.

    Lauren x
    http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! especially the jumper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to comment so far back, just been flicking back, and I love this coat! Loving your style so far too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha It's perfectly fine, love that you've been flicking through my blog! Isn't it fab?! gosh thankyou!xx

      Delete