Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Blog's I am loving!

So as it's the Christmas season and its about spreading good will and all that, I thought I would share some of my favourite blogs with you guys; the ones that I never fail to read!


Right Up My Street 

Check out her blog here
Becki's blog is one I always go to for outfit inspiration, her style is amazing and right up my street (did you see what I did there, heh) 

A Design Rookie

Check out her blog here
Natasha's OOTD's are always flawless and her blog is not just OOTD's but lifestyle and the cutest DIY's too! Not only that but she runs her own shop Wild Inanda full of bohemian crystal pieces. Yes a lot of her stuff is in my bookmarks! 

Blonde Of Carbs

Find her blog here
Jessica's blog is one of my all time favourites, her blog isn't just dedicated to OOTD , although fab, but full of lifestyle and beauty too. She's also pretty lovely to chat to on Twitter! 

Doe Eyed GirL

Find her blog here
 I confess Charlie and the next two are college pals but that doesn't make them any less my fav and they need to be shown! Charlie's blog is the one to go to for outfit, nail and hair inspiration, she never gets it wrong!

Emma May or Rougeinlove97


Find her blog here
 Emma's blog is perfect for your fashion fix whether its latest trends, make up and skin advice, or fun posts to read and videos to watch. Yes she YouTubes too! 

Fashionably Coy

Find her blog here

Chloe is new to the blogging scene and deserves some recognition, her blog is full of beauty, hauls and ootds perfect for someone looking for an all round fashion blog!

Let me know who your favourite bloggers are or if any of these are yours too!

Love




7 comments:

  1. I'm in the mood to read add some new blogs to my reading list, so this has come at the right time! My favourite at the moment is Sugar&Cloth http://sugarandcloth.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you'll find one you like! I'll have to have a look I'm always looking for new blogs to read! x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing I will have to check these out Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for these lovely blog recommendations, I'm going to check them out right away! Great post, I'm a new follower and cannot wait to hear more from you!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find some you like! :) Aww thankyou so much! :)x

      Delete
  4. I just started my blog and I've been scrolling through other great blogs and following people like crazy (your blog included!) So thanks for making this post! I'll definitely check them out!

    Abigail | #cheerstonow

    ReplyDelete