Tuesday, 16 December 2014

DIY - Chalkboard present tags

Like last year I wanted to do another cute and easy little DIY for you all so after pinning on Pinterest for hours for inspiration, I settled on a little Chalkboard gift tag. 


It's such a simple idea that you only need a few things to make this little DIY. Black Chalkboard paint, some tags but you can also make these, paintbrush and of course chalk (but I didn't have any woops)


Paint your chosen design, here I was just going for a block square in the middle of the tag. I had to do two coats of this paint.




Don't be afraid to experiment with different designs, here I tried an all over paint and a stripy one. Don't forget to cover the surface your painting on as you can see I'm quite messy.


Just write on with chalk or I just used a metallic print and it still gives a great effect and add to your present!

Let me know if you have a go or any DIY's you've been doing!

Love


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! Shame I've already given mine away but I definitely need to do this next year.
    Emily x

    http://www.littlemisswynne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, you can experiment with it so much!

      Courtney x

      Delete