Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Highlights of 2014

One thing I love about having a blog is being able to look back on previous years, it's like being able to look back on the happier times. Especially after the last year our family has had, the good moments are to be treasured are they not?! So here are my highlights of 2014!


I turned 19 (a year away from 20 oh god)


I went to Benidorm with my Dad and family and was surprised by how pretty Benidorm actually was.


Antics with my pals, this is one of my favourite photos of 2014. I look forward to many more with these girlies. 


I had a couple of days in Edinburgh with my nan, it's definitely the highlight of my year. I pretty much fell in love. 


I'm onto my final year of college and this is one thing I'm super proud of; It's not quite finished but I'm proud none the less!


CHRISTMAS it's my favourite time of year!



Hope this year will be amazing for you! 

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment