Tuesday, 30 December 2014

OOTD - Portfolio woe's

I have e-portfolios dues before I go back to college and I am freaking out! So after being emailed my deadlines last minute, welcome to the real word Courtney! Me and Emma did a last minute photo shoot for our portfolios, which we of course turned into OOTDS. I've basically now adopted her as my own personal photographer because she is fab!
Top - Asda, Mom Jeans - Topshop, Shoes - Primark 




Scarf - Primark, Coat - H&M (old)

He was going to eat me okay!
 I went with quite a 50s/90s vibe, I like to think anyway, with this lovely and slightly granny-ish jumper simply pairing with my Mom jeans. These were taken before college so I wanted to be comfortable while I was silently stressing! 

A photo of  Emma that I took
Love


8 comments:

  1. In love with the scarf x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fab?! It's a primark bargain too!x

      Delete
  2. I love that scarf, I saw it in Primark and was so tempted to get it haha

    Anything & Everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so big and warm like a blanket haha x

      Delete
  3. Nice outfit! We definitely have the same style. I need that scarf and those mom jeans.
    Great photos! I've also adopted my best friend as my own personal photographer, haha.

    Abigail
    http://cheerstonow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma! I think I may need to borrow you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photoshoot Courtney :) I'm always leaving things to the last minute too <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :) It's a curse of mine haha x

      Delete