Tuesday, 23 December 2014

The Greedy Book - A wishlist

Now I don't know about you but my bookmark on the computer, iPad and iPhone are out of control with clothing and shoes. Everyone has a weakness OK, it's not like you don't do it either! So when I was contacted about The Greedy book, I thought it was definitely something I needed to check out.


You simply sign up to The Greedy book and then your good to go. I love the idea behind it, you simply search for stuff you like, on their website or on the shops, and instead of bookmark it into some random folder somewhere its kept online all in one place or various folders.

 Not only that but you can find other users and look at their wishlists or click the discover and look for inspiration. 


 It's also so simple and easy to use, which is something I look for in a website I haven't got time to learn a new skill or whatever. Girl has got no time for that! You move the the Greedybookmarklet into the tool bar so its easy to get to and you simple press it when your on the items page. 

Of course I went on Asos, where else would I go for a Christmas wishlist?! and found this dress to add to my list.



Here are just a few things I found I added to my Christmas wishlist that I would love. You can keep your wishlists private or public, perfect for the people who asks for a Christmas list you can just send a link. Life is the internet. 

Love





1 comment:

  1. Just a great app girl!!! love to hear about it!! wonderful post!! following you from now via gfc!! hope you can visit mine and follow me too!! kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete